Celebrate – cel·e·brate
publicly acknowledge (a significant or happy day or event) with a social gathering or enjoyable activity.
#deliveredbydev is a lifestyle blog celebrating all things cultural, culinary, wanderlust and DALLAS! From pointing you toward your new favorite Dallas brunch spot to letting you in on the best and cheapest weekend getaway destinations, #deliveredbydev gives you a multitude of reasons to celebrate life!
Devin is a Millennial Dallasite, Digital Marketer, Event Planner, Blogger, foodie, extreme networker, Texas Country lover and New Orleans native. He spends his weekdays in legal marketing for a regionally notable law firm in downtown Dallas, while his nights and weekends are consumed with attending the most buzzworthy lifestyle events. As a 20-something living in the Big D and University of North Texas alumnus, Devin is a man of the town who balls on a budget; this is why a major focus of #deliveredbydev is on Dallas lifestyle where he shares things to see, do and taste for his fellow Dallasites who have caviar taste but chips and salsa budgets.
Outside of being SO DALLAS and doing marketing, Devin is also a seasoned event planner! His production portfolio in large is of the corporate and nonprofit arenas and has had the honor of partnering with various event planners such as Rebecca Hackl of Trifecta Event Management, and venues such as the iconic Room on Main in downtown Dallas, to produce some of the hottest social events in Dallas, including:
- Pink Party benefitting Komen for the Cure
- Dallas Rocks benefitting the Diamond Empowerment Fund
- The Leadership Foundation Gala benefitting The Texas Rangers Foundation and Just Keep Livin’ Foundation
- Celebrity Super Bowl Pre-Parties
- NBA All-Star Weekend Pre-Parties
- Various Corporate and Nonprofit galas and fundraising dinners
He’s also very active in Dallas’ networking and community involvement scene, as he’s a member of many networking and nonprofit organizations including:
- Volunteer Leader, North Dallas Young Life
- Wish Granter, Make-A-Wish Foundation
- Former Board Member, Dallas Junior Chamber of Commerce
- Vogel Alcove and its young professionals’ arm FLIGHT YPO
- Habitat for Humanity
- Legal Marketing Association
When Devin isn’t working he’s boarding a plane to his next getaway! He’s an extremely wanderlust individual with his sights always on the next trip. Being that his entire family lives in New Orleans, Louisiana, you can mostly catch him there when he’s not in Dallas. In the city, Devin can be spotted fellowshipping with friends over brunch after Sunday service at The Village Church Dallas, hanging out on the best patios for people watching, two-stepping at Red River and hunting around Dallas in search of the best mac-n-cheese.